• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 3, 2019

    Paladins Me And The Boys After Getting Carried

    Paladins Me And The Boys After Getting Carried


    Me And The Boys After Getting Carried

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 03:41 PM PST

    Some People Are So Ungrateful...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:03 PM PST

    Got to post all my saved strix meme before his nerf.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:16 AM PST

    The worst of friends

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:00 PM PST

    It's finally padoru season, so here's a maeve padoru I found for the fellow maeve lovers

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:43 AM PST

    Maeve is cooler

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:26 PM PST

    It says 50 but when u buy its 150 I was scammed I want my crystals back

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:50 PM PST

    ��️ U C K

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:18 PM PST

    TRAIN NOISES

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:42 AM PST

    Lian cute - Instagram: @allenmacly

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:34 AM PST

    Just another low effort meme

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:48 AM PST

    So... this is my first time posting on reddit, let alone fan art, but this is my fan art of Maeve. (PS: I know the hair is bad)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:02 PM PST

    Why does every wall, post or curb feel like it has hooks on it?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:49 PM PST

    One thing that drives me nuts about this game. If you are backing up and you back into the edge of a wall, it's as if that wall had super glue on it.

    submitted by /u/Mizzick
    [link] [comments]

    This joke is getting to elaborate. I even have passwords now.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:18 AM PST

    When you had enough of Skye's shit

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:17 AM PST

    An example of toxicity in this community [details in the comments].

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:31 PM PST

    I've slept on this game for a while now and I'm really enjoying it

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:35 PM PST

    I played Paladins when it had barely released into open beta. About the same time I tried Overwatch. Then I quit. I quit Overwatch too not long after tbh. Didn't really like parts of it. I was a ragey human fo sho. After an attitude change I have returned to competitive-style games because they require a bit more effort than Minecraft. Lol.

    I am loving this game now. I've played it both on Nintendo Switch and on PC and it runs wonderfully.

    <rant id="complaints" class="opinion">

    Typical complaints arise from

    • the matchmaking, which is hit or miss. Just like Smite. Sometimes you roflstomp and other times you're playing against people that are way better than you for no reason other than somebody's ELO or whatever is abnormal and throwing the algorithm off.
    • I wish there was a more effective way to punish AFKers, people who hide in corners and do nothing all match, and people who feed / throw. I'm not talking about people who don't follow meta, especially in Casual, because I guarantee I don't. I play what I feel like complements the team and I'm still a new player. I have fun, which I consider the point of any game. Screw meta.
    • Some champions are just insanely good for no reason and honestly don't require a lot of skill beyond point-and-click. This makes it kind of difficult to counter if your team isn't coordinated or suck even more than you do. VIKTORRRRRRRRRRR

    </rant>

    <good\_things v-for="stuff in stuff-i-like" :key="stuff">

    I really enjoy the following

    • excellent crossplay. Switch vs. PC gives me comparable matches (stats / ranking is separate IIRC)
    • smooth performance. Haven't had an issue yet.
    • good gunplay for the most part.
    • champion variety. Lots of similarity to OW but redone in new, interesting and enjoyable ways. Plus brand new stuff.
    • simplicity. "Go forward and shooty shoot the bad guys more than they shooty-shoot you." There's a bit of intricacy when it comes to guessing who rushes from where, especially on Payload maps, but it isn't that hard to pick up and enjoy. I don't have a ton of time to constantly refine my game so that's good. I just want to have fun.

    </good\_things>

    What are your favorite parts about the game? What keeps you coming back here instead of some other MOBA, round-based FPS or anything else?

    submitted by /u/TheRealGrinny
    [link] [comments]

    best daily deal I have ever seen ;)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:22 AM PST

    I hope they eventually fix/change/adjust the capsule hit boxes in this game.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:55 PM PST

    Probably not something Evil Mojo can fix anytime soon, but they really need to eventually address this topic.

    Personally I see 3 paths they can go down:

    1. Keep hit boxes as are, and tighten them up so that they aren't as excessive, especially for the hit box underneath the model. Not to mention how weird head shot hit boxes are to consistently hit with pretty much any champ.
    2. Move from capsules to properly aligned boxes for every champion, doesn't have to be insanely precise, just made so limbs count while the floor doesn't
    3. Keep everything as is, and change all long range to projectiles, keeping hit scan only for the close range weapons/champs, or just give hit scan more aggressive drop off.
    4. Do nothing at all. This one is unfortunately likely, but also makes me sad.

    I know doing any of these (except 4) would take a good deal of work to bring everyone up to level, as well as continue moving forward, and maybe even impact the skin pipeline, but it's something that would greatly improve the feel of the game, at least in my opinion.

    submitted by /u/Zxera
    [link] [comments]

    Not really a bug as much as a typo...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:10 AM PST

    On Furia's card-select screen where you build the loadouts, for Ignition (which is under Pyre Strike), Cooldown is misspelled as Coldown. There should be an extra "o" there.

    https://preview.redd.it/nqf2qc3u59241.jpg?width=207&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2eb60570eaafb0d40f8ce1b8685c18d132a27291

    submitted by /u/IRequireMemes
    [link] [comments]

    About the gender bend skins....

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:51 PM PST

    I saw someone on one of the Paladins videos on YouTube suggest a skin for Cassie. She is the hunters daughter right. What if we get a skin of her father?

    I really liked this idea. We have one title for each champ right. This skin can come with a new title like (the hunter), and u can also equip that for Cassie not just her father.

    submitted by /u/jojonadal22
    [link] [comments]

    Is Pip's self damage during Combat Medic by design?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:25 PM PST

    If so it's dumb an counter intuitive and I thought they said they were gonna change that when they first reworked it.

    submitted by /u/UrbanNeptune
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment