• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 29, 2020

    Paladins We jammin'

    Paladins We jammin'


    We jammin'

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:06 PM PST

    Shitty Reworks Series: Pip

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:58 AM PST

    A Happy Khan

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:33 AM PST

    It really just remove or rework it it does not tell the basic’s anymore

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:17 AM PST

    just imagined this for some reason after hearing this line

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:44 PM PST

    Carnival Ying watercolor fanart

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:32 PM PST

    "I once killed 4 men in a bar with a f*king pencil but now I'm breathtaking."

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:27 PM PST

    It do be like that

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:25 AM PST

    Discounted drogoz

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:02 AM PST

    Making an useless card more useless.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:38 PM PST

    you how no idea how sad I was, as Pip, when I ran out of spawn in the last second of the game, ulted all 5 enemies, jumped off the pedestal to kill one, and then still lost

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:56 PM PST

    my ashe fan art

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:37 PM PST

    Neko Maeve, by Gi0Gi0

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:25 PM PST

    The Top-Play I got VS the Top-Play I wanted (Tell me, which one do you think was the better play?)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:24 PM PST

    I Might Finally Leave Paladins

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:08 PM PST

    The direction which the developers have chosen to take, removing features which were the only way to identify aimbotters and replacing them with cosmetics (death cards), refusing to fix matchmaking, allowing the existence of blatantly insane glitches on console (consistent crashing), fps drops and Victory screen freezing on PC, and many more problems is utterly baffling to me.

    To state this more clearly, there are several complaints which I (someone who first played back when the Remix Battle Pass had come out) have taken into consideration:

    1. Comp is no longer fun, because it's impossible to carry, and, of course, it feels like a game of pure chance.
    2. The number of glitches is unacceptable, especially on console (though the fps drops and odd bugs on PC are awful as well). No other multiplayer game I have ever played has a glitch where, on Switch, the game just dies after 4 matches in comp. This has been a long-standing error, which EM has refused to fix.
    3. Removing two integral elements of the game instead of trying to fix them is pitiful.
    4. We will no longer be able to catch/monitor obvious hackers and aimbotters.
    5. Reporting and bans are a joke system, aggravated by the fact that the game is f2p. Banned? Make a new account. Reported? No worries, nothing will ever happen to you!
    6. Matchmaking is a joke, and almost every match seems predetermined.

    I hope that these are fair complaints. I may not leave Paladins, maybe I'll wait to see how the PTS content integrates into the new update/patch, but I'm getting close.

    I have invested money and time into this game, and, well, it seems to be teetering on the edge of becoming an aimbotter's paradise, a hacker/dead account-filled wasteland. I'm just not having fun anymore.

    submitted by /u/Arcane_P34
    [link] [comments]

    Hopefully EM will implement sophisticated MVP movies that include camera movements like this after the old spaghetti code's top play feature has been removed. And MVP skip option.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:33 AM PST

    Hmm... I thought Tiberius was new.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:47 AM PST

    poor healers

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:46 AM PST

    Can i Get a Bruhh in the Chat

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:01 PM PST

    I miss you

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:34 AM PST

    Paladins is not fun anymore

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:05 AM PST

    I used play paladins everyday for about 2 years, but recently it's become more of a chore and not fun to play just one round. I don't mind losing but loosing every game consistently because I end up against 3 grandmasters, 1-2 teammates afk, or because I have teammates that basically just started the game and have no experience, it's has been tiring to constantly lose and it being not my fault. I am just tired. The game tiring to play now, it's not fun. When I do win it's because the other team was experiencing what I do when I lose. It's not fun to win a round when the other team had no chance of winning in the first place. After every patch it's like, "what are they doing?". I can't play anymore. I hope that people do find enjoyment continue to play but I am that person anymore.

    submitted by /u/JaylinBenno
    [link] [comments]

    Instead of working, I sketched Inara. Rock mom needs love, too.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:46 PM PST

    I think players are too used to having jenos on their team, they think they can receive heals through walls. If I'm not jenos PEAK ME please.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:28 AM PST

    Players need to learn to peek me as a support, I'm trying to heal you but if you always hide behind walls or run the opposite direction and die it's not my fault.

    Today i was playing as furia and her movement speed is slow and this maeve kept saying help and group up but she was running behind walls and flanking.

    submitted by /u/PortalWagon
    [link] [comments]

    Thought up a skin concept while playing late at night, friend drew it. We present Cheerleader Raum

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:16 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment