• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 15, 2020

    Paladins Hm... i don't know

    Paladins Hm... i don't know


    Hm... i don't know

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    My death was... Highly exaggerated.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    The Twilight Assassin (Kunoichi Skye art by Me)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    I know bots are unfixable and complete disabled fucktards but this is beyond my human comprehension

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    Is this paladins enough for you mods

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    My favorite fighting game with palettes based on my favorite hero shooter

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    Day 3 of weekend Pip art, Golden Pip

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    [Fanart] Casual Ash Sketch

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Me every time...

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Why paladins so downgraded? Back 3D menu background.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Temple Raider Maeve Sticker by Alice

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    I know it's been said but please make commendations more visible.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Did not realize commendations were a thing until today, took me even longer to realize how to give a commendation. The crystal button to commend someone is not obvious - there is no title on the buttons so it's not immediately obvious, and there is no prompt for players to commend. Maybe it's not an issue for more dedicated players that know about the option, but I have a feeling with the set up right now then a lot of more casual players will not even know about it.

    submitted by /u/RaukitLawnchair
    [link] [comments]

    Current state of the servers

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Am I supposed to say something?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    There should be a kill count on all death cards

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    I think all the death cards should have a kill count. I was disappointed when I bought the seal guardian and saw it doesnt keep track of your kills.

    It should say something "1,000 have been sacrificed" for the ill omen it should be "1,000 have drowned"

    The kill count is the only feature I really like about the death cards.

    submitted by /u/Tamahome-Hokuto
    [link] [comments]

    Awesome Shooter :D

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Playing it right now. It's a very good game. :)

    submitted by /u/SaviorAssassin1996
    [link] [comments]

    Serious Talk About Toxicity and Harassment

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Let's talk for a second about the state of the community. For the last 15-20 ranked matches, there has been at least 1 player who has told me to kill myself, or at the very least insulted me repeatedly simply because they did not agree with my choice of paladin. Regardless of whether you agree or not, telling someone to kill themselves is NEVER okay and I am honestly done playing this game until there is a better system in place to punish such behavior. I understand that on every competitive platform there will always be some amount of negativity and trash talk, but this is out of hand. I also understand not every player is like this, and it's likely a vocal minority, but it still frustrates me. It seems as though the in game report system accomplishes nothing and these players can harass others with zero reprocussion. I love this game, and I KNOW it can do better. Can we all ban together to let HiRez know that we want change, and that we won't stand for this behavior anymore. I've struggled with depressive episodes ever since I can remember, and while I think of myself as thick skinned, constant belittlement and reinforcement of suicidal thoughts is wearing be me down. I want things to be better, not only for me but for everyone, so that we can all have a more positive experience and enjoy this game that we all love. Regards, Jake.

    submitted by /u/TheJLynX
    [link] [comments]

    Just playing a casual game and then the whole enemy team is support characters

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Winstreaks and statistics

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    Recently, I stumbled upon a winstreak of 61 in ranked in s3. I found this because from a youtube video showcasing the players Drogoz. However, a record of 61-0 to me seemed not just unlikely, but insane. Even for players who have a w/l > 80%, the chances are slim to none. This player has a overall career win ratio of 65%, but as you might be saying to yourself, it's not fair if we don't account for improvement. Here I will take a look at the player, the winstreak, and how crazy you should consider it.

    Open Beta: This player has a standard win percentage of 52% in ranked and average overall. As we move on to s1, we get an improvement to 56%--good, but nothing crazy. Then, as we march forward to season 2, we jump up to 77%. That's right, this player improved so much that they hardly read as the same person. Then we get to season three, where they are currently undefeated with a not small but definitely not-so-large data set of 61.

    Simple math is best for these things, so I decided to calculate the odds of this player winning 61 games straight. To do so easily, we have to assume a fixed win percentage. In season 3 including casuals, this player is in the high 80's. Considering that they were 77% in ranked the previous season (lower than their casual), I decided to be incredibly kind and say that if you were to play an absurd amount of games, their average would come out to 90%. Even the best professionals don't have such a high number, but again, we're being kind here.

    So, we take the 90% and raise it to a power of 61. What does that give us? A 0.1617309% chance of this winstreak.

    You might be thinking, what does this mean? It's not zero, so it certainly is possible. You're right! This streak is possible, and I have been wondering exactly how to process the numbers myself. Here are a couple of factors which I did not account for, but can alter the number.

    1: I went through some of their matches, and they are nearly always with one or more other people. Those people, that I checked, did not have as good of a win percentage, but they were certainly better-than-average teammates. If this player is improving their odds significantly with good teammates, then perhaps their win probability could be even higher.

    2: Their improvement is unprecedented. Already, it is an amazing feat to improve their win percentage an entire 21%. They have put a lot of hours into the game, and perhaps have a deeper understanding of the premier strategies than anyone else. The only video of them playing, to me, showed a good drogoz, but not necessarily a game-changing one. However, it's difficult to judge someone based off of bullying tanks with fusillade.

    There are more factors out there, but the point is, it requires an amazing conclusion to match this amazing feat. I'll give extra numbers to cement home how out-there this winstreak is.

    Frzgod, quite a good professional player, had his highest ranked w/l in s1, at 80%. Playing primarily dps, he averaged a kda of 4.78. He played a solid number of games at 835. After that season, while his kda is similar, his w/l has been lower. Our player, the undefeatable paladins prodigy, has a kda of 3.56 on his winstreak. It's odd, as I was guessing it would be as high or higher than others. Kda is not a perfect stat to measure skill, but it provides a benchmark.

    I leave this question open to any who are curious. What lies behind this feat? Is it a player who has improved so much and so drastically than they have transcended to a realm where loss is but a myth? Is it just a coincidence, a 1-in-a-thousand chance? Or is it something else, unknown to me, that is fueling this journey?

    Or maybe, in a cruel twist of fate, paladins.guru is not listing his losses?

    Sorry for keeping you so long: The s3 legend

    Tl;dr: A player with a 61-0 record is s3 is keeping me up at night, and I want answers.

    submitted by /u/pm_me_booty_for_poem
    [link] [comments]

    is it just me or are they a bit too good?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Flying body on death gone.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    So I know death cards are in and replay is gone but I used to love watching my body go flying and to see a little bit of play before the replay started.now the camera locks on a point and spins a bit and the obnoxious death card comes up.

    I feel this loss far more the death cam.

    I do love the red health bar on low health though.

    submitted by /u/YehNahYer
    [link] [comments]

    Didn't know I could push ppl off the map like that.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Furia, catch !!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    NEW BANNER ISSUE

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment