• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 24, 2020

    Paladins IO Sketch [OC]

    Paladins IO Sketch [OC]


    IO Sketch [OC]

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    I am not a big fan of Vivian's default skin. So here is my redesign for her.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Demon Slayer Zhin - Animated Wallpaper (Requests are welcome!)

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    aw really?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    E

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    I know it's not the best of pictures but don't you love being damaged by a champ that's not in your match

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    It's my birthday today, and I got my first proper drawing tablet! Hope you like what I did!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Screenshot redraw

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    [SFM] Current mood: Martini

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Aico-Armored Lian (Lore related skin concepts)

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Day 4 of posting until Classic VGS returns: Reformatted Edition

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    At some point, Hi-Rez removed a lot of very useful and humorous voice lines for VGS for seemingly no reason. Below is a list of all the missing voice lines, and why they are useful.

    Command Line Reason
    VAE Push the Payload! More specific than 'capture the objective'
    VBB Enemies have returned to base! Retreating, essentially
    VBI Enemies incoming! Warning
    VBS Enemy spotted! Sniper warning
    VC1 Be careful left flank! A warning / enemies **might** be here
    VC2 Be careful middle! A warning / enemies **might** be here
    VC3 Be careful right flank! A warning / enemies **might** be here
    VCB Return to base! Retreat to base; useful with "Group up!"
    VDE Defend the Payload! More specific than 'Defend'
    VRS Save yourself! Sacrificing yourself for someone else, so they know to run away
    VH1 Help left flank! I need help with enemies, or I just died and need help on this flank next time, or telling teammates to help that player.
    VH2 Help the middle! I need help with enemies, or I just died and need help next time, or telling teammates to help that player.
    VH3 Help right flank! I need help with enemies, or I just died and need help on this flank next time, or telling teammates to help that player.
    VSR Falling back! Supports giving warning they cannot heal.
    VSAB I'll attack the base! I'm spawn-camping or flanking
    VSAE I'll push the payload! I'll push the payload, lol.
    VSDB I'll defend the base! I'll defend the payload / I'll deal with spawn-campers.
    VSDE I'll defend the payload! I'll defend the payload.
    VVB Be right back! I'm leaving to buy items / I'm returning to this spot later
    VVK Going AFK. I'm going AFK / Useful for bots to state bot status.
    VVP Please? Please?
    VVGB Bye End-game goodbye or humorous uses like I just died.
    VVGN Good job! Good job, or also sarcastically.
    VVGQ Quiet. Stop spamming VGS.
    VVGW You're welcome Flavor alternative to "No problem"
    VVVA Set up and ambush here! Set up and environmental attack or an ambush.
    VVVB Behind us! Flavor alternative to "Enemies behind us!"
    VVVF Follow me! Charge leading / maneuvers
    VVVS Stay here. Capture the objective / guard this
    VVVT It's a trap! Call-outs on environmental attacks or ambushes.

    **Community voice line combos:**

    [Comment by u/MisanthropeJoe on their voice line combos](https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nQDjsHrTz3WuFXVBdHLimN16ptmDMEEO/view?usp=drivesdk)

    submitted by /u/KyzerB
    [link] [comments]

    I think I need to change my horse's diet.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    My friend and I wont the Paladins x For fans by fans contest! (Saucerqueen and Tentennz)

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    No complaints.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Paladins Companion App - Fan App

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    During the whole lockdown, I got to play Paladins, and it turns out I really like it (Raum and Inara are the best). So when my friend mentioned that he wanted a randomize champion button I went out and made an app for him that spiraled into champion randomizer based on your preferences with info on that champion's move sets, a deck builder/randomizer, and a loadout editor. It's only on Android right now and if you want to check it out, here's a link, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.orczuk.paladins&hl=en_US , it's called Paladins Companion App.

    https://preview.redd.it/zyy8eld1cx651.png?width=375&format=png&auto=webp&s=efc21782498823c887f423c9bc0a22275264d372

    https://preview.redd.it/861083pocx651.png?width=350&format=png&auto=webp&s=ded1ef525101e893137fdb59db5677b872b76357

    https://preview.redd.it/dz2woxdpcx651.png?width=350&format=png&auto=webp&s=4d6d543bf4cbfa73f9cfba833a6eef6e433523fb

    submitted by /u/mass_a_munee
    [link] [comments]

    Ah yes seris heals makes you immortal

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    I don't think I'll ever get this lucky again

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    tierlist based on how much I want old talents to return

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Ladies and gentlemen, we achieved world peace. ( Yes Zhin lvl 50+ can be peaceful) ^^

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    Next step - master 300, Pip the best character and the best niche, in this shabby game Evil Mojo - give more performance to the vulpino, its balance is not balanced to its game mechanics

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Can't Sleep

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    I’m never going to forget the time the objective was glitched in a ranked game. It was the funniest/infuriating thing that has ever happened to me

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Strix and Androxus skin glitch

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    For a while I was getting notifications like 5 times a day saying I had unlocked the Switch Strix and Xbox Androxus skins even though I don't have a Switch or Xbox.... I noticed a lot of people started using those skins.... Well the notifications stopped so I'm guessing they fixed it? Do we just get to keep the skins?

    submitted by /u/Previous-Gas
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment