• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 4, 2020

    Paladins that's rough, buddy

    Paladins that's rough, buddy


    that's rough, buddy

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    He’s finally had enough

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    Sorry guys i crashed

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Exarch jenos face reveal...

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Shoutout to all Drogoz mains because our boi finally got his deserved gold skin! Lets celebrate with a meme!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    me friend found a secret spray

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Khan Yelling At Egg

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    i wish if killfeed shows icons instead of the X

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    Yay

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    You can insult EM as much as you want, but their social media team is on point

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    New champion looks good.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    gotta play it by ear sometimes

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Bro, wtf

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    Seris & Maeve in Soul Calibur VI

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    Back again with custom characters in Soul Calibur!

    This time I made the default Seris skin, using the Azwel's soul, which has some nice and suitable moves, like a sort of short teleport (think it like Shadow Travel), or the critical edge (the finisher of the game) that drag the enemy in the air and then summons "numerous red and blue energy blades that converge on them and explode" (it kind of looks like Convergence?). I also replicated the default trappings... and I just noticed it's in the wrong hand, oops

    Card view

    Front and back

    About Maeve, I saw a time ago this post made by punchydonk and I tried to add some extra details and changing some of the equipment. This Maeve also uses Taki's soul, which means she is equipped with two daggers, and a fast movement in general.

    Card view

    General view

    Finally, I also did Solfire Furia and the Dragonslayer recolor, but that's for tomorrow :D

    And there is a Raeve Maeve I did, but not sure if that is something anyone would want to see

    submitted by /u/c_agustin98
    [link] [comments]

    Walked away from Paladins for a year or so. Came back and achieved this... I think I'll stick around a little longer

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    I was trying to fix my FPS drop by changing my Chaos settings and I got Rainbow Khan XD

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Friendly reminder to shoot the chickens

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    Review of test maps

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    The test maps have been out for a while but I haven't seen much feed back on them,which is the point of them. So I thought I would give my feed back on them,although it isnt much.

    General complaints about all test maps (probably already know this):

    • No way to give feedback in game
    • Half the time the sprays are completely black
    • Lack of understanding if the test maps are ever going to be released
    • No test maps for non siege gamemodes
    • Not exactly a test map thing (but kinda of),but creating a custom game and selecting siege there is a map called %%Default%% {MSG: 10000168472 NOT FOUND}. The artwork is the test map artwork.Selecting it causes the game to crash (have only done this once however).

    https://preview.redd.it/mrlalltfvr851.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7619103d5779988cfefb99a07ea26513f58081b8

    Before I continue this post I would like clarify that I forgot most of the test maps names,so whenever I use"" in the names of the map I dont know what its name is.So I will use a general describing word for it.

    Water way:

    • I think it does have water but you will only see it if you flank on the non wall side of the map (not really a complaint though)
    • Feels big and opened,which is nice by me
    • On the negative side however I feel like if it ever becomes a real map it would really good for snipers.But I havent played it much so idk how true that would be

    Sierra:

    • The flank side with archs are pretty cool,idk why I like them though
    • Other than that the map falls in between good and boring,nothing much to say

    "Void":

    • The vibe of void is really good with green smoke thing,bridges,castle is really cool.And if an other abyss champion is released,than releasing this map would fit really well.However gameplay wise
    • The map feels very small and all the matches I have played on this map are very quick
    • The objective is small and crowed ,if Dredge shows up and I am a tank than I am dead period.
    • Most teammates dont go to the Tower bridge thing where snipers are usually at,so that leads to more death if you are near or at the objective (while this is certainly caused by a lack of knowledge of the map,if this map was ever to be released I feel like that low level players will still complain about this)
    • Never won a single game on this map I think,maybe one idk
    • Besides the area near your or the enemy`s base,the flank routes are weird

    "Water sierra void":

    • The objective area has a similar layout to Void map`s one but it feels much better
    • Besides that it has a very similar feeling to Water way and sierra,so unless it gets more textures it lacks identity (however if water way or sierra both dont get release than it will)

    "Moss":

    • Very weird and confusing layout
    • have only played this map twice but I have good memories of it
    • Idk if the sniper areas are fair or not

    "Desert Bridge":

    • Concept of fighting on bridge,while a sandstorm is about to begin is pretty cool
    • I am not sure if turning the trade district bridge into a siege objective is a good idea or not,have only played this map once so idk
    • I feel like this map heavily encourages vertical mobility.That is not a bad thing however
    • Non objective area is good but nothing much to say

    "??????????????":

    • Has objective like warders gate but flank routes are kinda of like Water sierra void`s flank routes. And the rest of the layout feels like the non objective area of Desert bridge
    • Most games I have played on this map (especially with a party) or either tense or annoying
    • Probably the most test map like official map but I am not completely sure if the tensity was by design
    • Has no identity

    So in summary

    Maps that can be released (gameplay wise):

    • Sierra

    Maps that need looking over:

    • Water way (snipers possibly)
    • Moss (snipers and not played enough)
    • Desert Bridge
    • ?????????????????

    Maps could be released but need an aesthetics change:

    • Water sierra void (replace it with void`s look)

    Maps that needed to be deleted or have a massive rework:

    • Void

    Note that I am not expert nor do know how to make a FPS map,this is just my POV as a player

    submitted by /u/ComradeFrill
    [link] [comments]

    Stellar Sorceress Imani Chibi Sticker

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Random in-game crashes

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    Does anyone else who plays Paladins on the Switch experience random crashes in-game?

    submitted by /u/gamerguy287
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment