• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 24, 2021

    Paladins Here, have a lore meme

    Paladins Here, have a lore meme


    Here, have a lore meme

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:54 AM PST

    Friendly reminder, you get 25k gold for doing tutorial

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:49 PM PST

    Khan is back with another fact.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 01:33 PM PST

    Overwatch Players!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:58 PM PST

    just a standard raum vs raum match, keep scrolling

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:52 PM PST

    This is an Old concept skin i did, before evil mojo said there will be a new skin for him, enjoy it c:

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:25 PM PST

    Any one else hate this piece of shit

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:09 PM PST

    There's no greater feeling than killing someone with their own attack

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:28 AM PST

    Willo :>

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 01:58 AM PST

    My first ever meme. I’m still waiting for February. Made by me (@lecho.foxl)

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:58 AM PST

    Low effort meme

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:10 PM PST

    Seris how to be toxic short guide

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:23 PM PST

    I made a Golden Evie mockup

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:36 AM PST

    Thinking about 16 year old me writing this review back in 2017...

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:40 AM PST

    you hide n i’ll find

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:18 PM PST

    Finally done with this BP, not really interested in buying it so, till next BP or when a crystal storm comes around.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:31 PM PST

    I snapped in a Ranked match, and I'm sorry for it.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:44 PM PST

    So I was playing Ranked as a Terminus as I usually do. I was hoping to be able to climb back to Platinum from Gold before the season ended.

    Then I realized that two of my teammates, who were a Khan and Jenos, were complaining to each other. Jenos was yelling about the enemy Talus attacking him freely, and the Khan player was yelling about the how bad we were as a team. Then I accidentally wasted my ults, and they just, I don't know, turned on me I guess. Then the Khan player called me autistic for not having a proper point tank loadout, and it made me snap.

    I started typing increasingly incoherent things in the chat: about how there's nothing wrong with being autistic, how they were just babies who couldn't forgive some simple mistakes, how they couldn't grow up to be as smart as I was. As toxic as they were, it hurt for me to act no different. Anyhow, we lost the match with Khan bragging about how much better he was than me, and Jenos being bitter about nobody protecting him from Talus.

    I don't usually fall apart the way I did in that match, and I don't ever want to have to throw my pain back at others again. What are some tips for not snapping like this in-game?

    submitted by /u/TheGrayShade
    [link] [comments]

    I've lost my groove as a Damage Grohk player

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:14 AM PST

    Gotta love the stun lock

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:34 AM PST

    Skye trying her best vs the Grover

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:15 AM PST

    Weeb 101- The Art of Being a Perfect Weeb

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:02 AM PST

    Introducing: Season Pass 2021, Starter Edition, Gold Edition, & Deluxe Edition

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:14 AM PST

    Thoughts on Yagorath

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:11 PM PST

    This is probably a bit late, but I am curious what other people think of Yagorath, and I wanted to give my thoughts on Yagorath as well, and what changes she might need.

    I really like the design of Yagorath, she is very unique and exactly what the tank role needs in my opinion. But there are certain frustrations with her that I think need to be adressed and changed:

    1. First of all, and most importantly, is probably her form swap. Swapping from her stationary form to her mobile form takes quite a bit until she reaches full speed. The biggest problem here is that she loses her damage reduction while swapping, and after she is in her mobile form, it takes like a second until she actually moves at full speed, making her easily damaged while she is swapping. So I really think they need to decrease the time it takes for her to start move at full speed in her mobile form when swapping. That or apply her damage reduction to her mobile form for like 1 or 2 seconds after she swaps.
    2. Second is her survivability. This one I am really not sure of. On the one hand she can be damaged so easily since she is so huge and doesn't move, but she can sustain a lot of damage as well. I've seen some people suggest she needs even more dr, but if anything, I feel like she could maybe need a small cauterize reduction in her base kit. Like have the cauterize that is applied to her be reduced by like 10 or 20 %. This way she also wouldn't completely be shut down by Willow's Deadzone either.
    3. Furia's Solar Blessing is too good on her. Solar Blessing is balanced because champions have to move around, which means her solar blessing won't always hit an ally. But with Yagorath it's ridiculously easy to hit, and it just becomes too strong. Of course her Solar Blessing could be reworked, but I feel like that would upset many people. The other solution here is to add a max healing per second cap to Yagoraths base kit. Maybe something like 1500 or 2000 hps.

    Beyond that, Yagorath has a bit of a problem with percentage based damage. To be fair, damage that is inflicted based on a champions health percentage isn't too bad, since the damage reduction of hers still applies to that damage as well. But executions based on having a certain percentage of health is a bigger problem.

    Both Lex and Vora have an ult that execute an enemy if their health is below a certain percentage. With Vora, Yagorath still has the potential to flee with her mobility and acceleration ability in many cases. Against Lex it gets more frustrating but at least that's still just his ult. Both seem a bit too strong, but at the same time none of these ults feel particularly strong in general so perhaps it's not that bad.

    One of my most miserable matches with Yagorath was against a Street Justice Maeve though. Having to fear to be killed as soon as you drop below 35% health with Yagorath is just ridiculous, and I hope something gets done against this. I feel like many people would be happy if Street Justice just gets reworked, but if not, I hope EM comes up with a different solution to this problem.

    In the end I really like Yagorath, but there are certain problems I feel will hold her back from being an actual beloved tank pick when she is released. Right now she feels a bit too strong with furia and Solar Blessing, and a bit too easily countered when not having a Furia with Solar Blessing on her team. So I hope EM can fix those problems and Yagorath is good to go, in my opinion of course.

    submitted by /u/ad19970
    [link] [comments]

    WIERDEST match ever with full randoms (the match was 17 minutes of doing nothing)

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:09 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment