• Breaking News

    Friday, November 15, 2019

    Paladins Maybe one day we wont see the same post every 2 hours

    Paladins Maybe one day we wont see the same post every 2 hours


    Maybe one day we wont see the same post every 2 hours

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 06:16 PM PST

    The stars spell their doom

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:39 PM PST

    Adding a Few Fan Champions and a bunch of other stuff one day before HRX

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 04:30 PM PST

    Merrymaker Evie by @meilindraws

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 04:58 AM PST

    POV evie flicks ur forehead

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:22 AM PST

    lian (remember parts & pieces?)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 01:25 PM PST

    I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 06:00 AM PST

    Fear the snek

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:20 AM PST

    Barik but all turrets are replaced with Barik

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 01:32 PM PST

    C'mon guys raum isn't op enough to do that

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 01:21 PM PST

    What's your opinion about Exarch Jenos Face? I have mixed feelings lol

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:20 AM PST

    Haven't made a meme in ages, but this one is based on past experiences.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 11:31 PM PST

    Or just buy illuminate

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:37 AM PST

    Release the Keken, Terrible edit by me

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:53 AM PST

    [Commissioned Artwork] Skye

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 04:52 AM PST

    Torvald invasion

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 11:49 AM PST

    Just happened to me this morning

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:58 PM PST

    When the enemy team has a much higher damage output but you still won:

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:44 PM PST

    Seris Ult can drag you through the floor

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 03:50 AM PST

    Add an icon in the basic description for skills that can be cancelled

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 06:19 AM PST

    Vivan and her friends

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:28 PM PST

    Community tips for raising your game and being a better player.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:10 PM PST

    So I've been playing Paladins consistently for a couple of years now. I wouldnt say I'm the best player by any means - but I can generally hold my own.

    Recently I've been getting some friends of mine into the game, and some have shown a desire to really level up their game.

    And it got me thinking - what genuine, practical tips I can give them to help them improve themselves 'mechanically' and strategically to become more competitive.

    So thought I'd post here and canvas opinions for any new players looking for key practical advice to improve.

    I'll go first, I guess.

    1/ Play all champions. Everyone needs a main and a solid second sure, but if I'm honest, I wish I never bought Founders. My kids played free and earned their champs. As a result they got a better understanding of all champions abilities faster than I did - mainly because they unlocked, then played the hell out of Every. Single. One. So understand them all intricately.

    2/ Pick items unselfishly. For ages I used to pick my items based only on what I wanted for myself, not what was useful for the team. When players pick selfishly, you have to fill in the gaps. 'CAUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!' ;)

    3/ Experiment and study loadouts. Another easy trap to fall into is to stick with comfortable loadouts. Paladins is so flexible (and surprising) with how loadouts can swing a play style. Took me ages to stop being so blinkered and hit Training with experimental cards and weighting to understand their true benefits and combinations.

    4/ Watch pro players in Mixer (or wherever). Nothing changes your play like watching good matches with strong players. Positioning, how they control the angles - hell, even understanding what angles even are! - will change the way you view a map and how to push, poke, hold and manage your space.

    Over to all you fine people...

    submitted by /u/_Patashnik_
    [link] [comments]

    Random free stuff

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:53 PM PST

    It was extremely long ago, I believe it was in 2018, but I do remember that on April 1st (April fools) I received around 400,000 gold and 25,000+ VIP points as well as a few random skins. I remember thinking is this an April fools joke, but I never lost the items. It was my first time logging on in 3ish months, and to this day I've been wondering how and why I got it. Does anyone know why I received this item? Is it because I played in beta? My console is ps4 if that helps.

    submitted by /u/DisabledSkillzMan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment