• Breaking News

    Monday, November 18, 2019

    Paladins Raum's misleading health bar

    Paladins Raum's misleading health bar


    Raum's misleading health bar

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:30 PM PST

    Best change in the game

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 07:59 AM PST

    so we're just going to ignore how outnumbered the pyre is?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:46 PM PST

    "Oh my gosh, you've grown!"

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:56 PM PST

    Step Into the Light... And Live?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 12:37 PM PST

    hmmm

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:40 PM PST

    They are giving us the skin for free.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:08 PM PST

    About the Evie reward

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:04 PM PST

    I see so many people complaining on Evie skin being 200 matches PLAYED on rank and I don't understand why they are doing it

    You guys need to understand this that you have a whole 12 months to get this skin . Also we should appreciate EM to give a Quality skin . Biker Vivian was ok , The last Grohk skin was ok but they didn't change anything big when it comes to that skins .

    This game is free so the majority of players play this game for free so getting free skin is a good thing . Imagine how many F2P Evie mains rejoice for getting a free skin .

    Ranked is not bad compared to siege . I have 1200 hours on casual but for the last 3 months I been playing ranked . I get some high quality matches against some people on my range and not some poor soul who started the game because let's just say it CASUAL MatchMaking is utter garbage when it compared to Ranked

    submitted by /u/shogun1998
    [link] [comments]

    I had too much time on my hand, might as well support Furia mains. (yayyyyy)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 09:20 AM PST

    I'd rather just buy it

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 12:21 PM PST

    Appreciation post for Evil Mojo/Hi-Rez

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:08 PM PST

    Thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. I see you guys getting a lot of hate and complaints. I just thought that I would try to keep your hopes up, I don't really know what to say so I'll speak from my heart.

    You guys are amazing! I love you all so much. I genuinely don't know many gaming companies that listen to their fans as much as you guys. It really just makes me so happy thinking about the future of this game. I love it so much and I don't think anyone better could be suited to making the game perfect. So once again, and on behalf of all those who love this game but choose not to express it, thank you. Sincerely. <3

    submitted by /u/Kaelocan
    [link] [comments]

    Mexican Moji because of the candy skins coming soon! Get some quaca with your nacho!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 12:04 PM PST

    I don't know why I made this. All I know was I was lacking sleep and had lost 12 games in a row before this

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:41 PM PST

    I'm pretty this might have been done before but here we go!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:16 PM PST

    The secret to success

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:52 AM PST

    New Bomb King skin?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:26 PM PST

    ThunderBrush confirmed furry.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:45 PM PST

    The real reason why Tiberius wants raum dead

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 11:07 AM PST

    Thunderbrush's very first concept for Io.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 09:07 AM PST

    NIP are the official Paladins World Champions 2019! Congrats and GG!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:09 AM PST

    Khan with some towels

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 09:51 AM PST

    Champion Concept: Phoebus - The Bard

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:27 PM PST

    So I've been thinking about this guy for a hot minute. I feel like I've gotten him fleshed out to a point that I could share here.

    Phoebus

    • Support Champion
    • 2200 Health

    Enchanted Lute: (LMB)

    • As it is played, enchanted sound waves are projected from the instrument in chords (ammo) dealing 440 damage in an area every .5 seconds. 10 chords can be played before it must be re-tuned
    • During the 2 second "reload" each of the 4 strings are tuned projecting 4 singular pitches that do 30 damage every .5 seconds.

    Soothing Muse: (RMB)

    • Heals target for 880 health +110/second for 3 seconds.

    Rally the Troops: (Q)

    • All teammates in range gain 6% damage reduction for 5 seconds, +2% damage reduction per additional ally within range, up to 14%. (AOE is about the size of Grohk's healing totem centered on Phoebus)

    Powerslide: (F)

    • Slide forward on knees for 40 units, running into enemies does no damage but will knock an enemy off balance, stunning them for 1 second.

    Encore: Ultimate

    • Phoebus takes a bow and all enemy abilities go on cool down and all teammates abilities go off cool down (become ready to use).

    Talents

    Pentatonic Scale:

    • Using Soothing Muse with more than 5 chords (ammo) remaining on Enchanted Lute will increase the lingering duration to 5 seconds. (880+110/5 sec.)

    Bold Quintet:

    • Rally the Troops duration is extended by 1 second for each ally within range.

    Precision Plucking:

    • Enchanted Lute now deals direct damage and tuning pitches now do 55 damage/.5 seconds.

    Any feedback would be awesome. I used the other champions as a sort of template and inspiration. Hope you like it!

    submitted by /u/ProngsApolloson
    [link] [comments]

    Old Maps and Gamemodes in Custom Games?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:47 PM PST

    What if we put the Old Maps, Gamemodes, & Events in Custom so that they aren't lost to time?

    I'm sure people miss and enjoyed the Payload/Old Siege maps or liked playing the Event modes as a party game, so what if Evil Mojo just puts them in custom so they're not just gone forever? Putting them in custom won't effect queue time and it might attract older players who liked the old maps/modes.

    Also wasn't there a 3rd ice Siege map a long time ago? I remember 3 when I started and I'm not talking about the Payload map.

    this is my first post on reddit, sorry if I did something wrong...

    submitted by /u/Renin_
    [link] [comments]

    These bots got stuck symmetrically :')

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:27 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment