• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 9, 2020

    Paladins I know we're a little over saturated with Maeve these days, but she got released 3 years ago! Happy birthday to smol cat girl

    Paladins I know we're a little over saturated with Maeve these days, but she got released 3 years ago! Happy birthday to smol cat girl


    I know we're a little over saturated with Maeve these days, but she got released 3 years ago! Happy birthday to smol cat girl

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:13 AM PST

    This is a hot team...

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:17 AM PST

    Bet ya ain’t seen this type of luck yet huh?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:06 AM PST

    Quick reminder for EM, we want MORE OF THIS SPLASHART. Maeves face is kinda fucked ye but that's the design itself, these splasharts have been one of the best for the game, we haven't had this quality since Khan and before Furia. I respect ThunderBrush but his art style does not fit Paladins.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:28 AM PST

    I made some subtle changes to the Egyptian loading frame. I felt it needed more GOLD.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:52 AM PST

    Day 6 of making a meme for every champion ult: Io and Torvald

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:06 PM PST

    After hours of being harassed by DPS and Tanks in matches, I finally got it

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:52 PM PST

    Now that that special day is coming up soon, here's my go on it

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:52 PM PST

    Maeve - Raeve

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Since everyone liked Maeve and Evie i made in Skyrim, I decided to make more. This time featuring Imani as a Dragonborn, and Shalin as a Redgaurd vigilante.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:10 PM PST

    I'm just gonna say it: Timber Mill sucks

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:57 PM PST

    That's right you read the title, Timber Mill is a piece of shit map that makes Shattered Desert look like Stone Keep

    This long ranged, easy zoning, Strix and Kinessa main loving shit pile of a map is ridiculous. It is long range favored so that pretty much means you're either going to have to ban Strix/insta-pick him or hope your flanker knows what they're doing.

    Playing a tank on this map is also a nightmare since imo Makoa, Fernando, Atlas, and Barik are the only viable ones due to their shield size, but odds are due to weird ass hitboxes you're bound to get hit still.

    Did I mention how zoning is super fuckin easy and annoying on this map? Because it is, all you have to do is literally turn the corner and you get a free long ranged look into the enemies spawn and unless they have a movement ability then they aren't gonna make it to the fight any time soon.

    Also the portals how tf do they work? You just go through them and unless you actively listen for footsteps, the portals don't have any sound effects so you can't hear the Talus or the Buck that's about to turn your grey matter into a mixture of blood, skull fragments, and empty casings

    Point I'm trying to make here is that this map needs a rework or something because every time I see this map pop up I groan in a mixture of frustration and regret since I know that the enemy team is gonna have a sniper and my team is probably gonna have either a flanker that does nothing, a tank that does nothing, or both so we get immediately railed into a 0-4 situation.

    submitted by /u/WovenOwl
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't even know this was possible

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:37 PM PST

    All the skins coming in Sands of Myth. The Egyptian ones are in the Premium Track of the BP, which costs 600 crystals as usual.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:08 AM PST

    So I just checked out the splash art of Sands of Myth Maeve...

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:33 AM PST

    how to play tigress from kung fu panda

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:16 AM PST

    ME.SAD

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:47 AM PST

    My Opinion on the Tanks

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:56 PM PST

    On A Very Special KamiVS...

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:46 PM PST

    This looks like it took forever to make, but absolutely hilarious....10/10

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfbJ9xVh5ZQ

    submitted by /u/em2020
    [link] [comments]

    Tried ranked, should I continue?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:02 PM PST

    A few weeks ago. I asked what I needed to get into ranked. And I tried my hardest to learn the tips and tricks, and I even managed to get my placement matches done. But multiple matches I've had, people were throwing, and calling me trash. Hell, one match a person threw the game just Becuase we didn't give up a skin booster. I'm trying my hardest to try out ranked. And I do want to continue ranked. But I am drained. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/WhoDaHeckAmI
    [link] [comments]

    Since everyone is talking about the new Maeve skin, I’d like to remind you guys that this skin still exists

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:22 PM PST

    So it turns out slither doesn’t make you untargetable.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:04 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment