• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 3, 2020

    Paladins What? I was there all by myself, of course that would happen.

    Paladins What? I was there all by myself, of course that would happen.


    What? I was there all by myself, of course that would happen.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 12:32 PM PST

    Hi, im new, your PPs are big and ours small

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:10 PM PST

    I see this as a huge problem and absolutely no one talks about this.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:58 AM PST

    Face to Face with the Ascended

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:04 AM PST

    THIS.IS.EXHILARATING!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:06 PM PST

    "Catch me, if you can~"

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:20 AM PST

    I'm about to do what's called a pro gamer move #6

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:30 AM PST

    Fixed the patch notes

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:09 PM PST

    It really be like that sometimes

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:04 AM PST

    Raum VS V1-CTORk(or DoomGuy :D) and yes another JoJo meme i know i know it's getting annoying

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:44 PM PST

    Juggernauts all the way to the enemies spawn...

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:21 AM PST

    Maeve really is a master thief.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:28 AM PST

    Sky Pirates Be Like

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:14 AM PST

    Does this mean im banned? I cant get into rank

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:20 PM PST

    Sad life

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 06:39 AM PST

    dredge is the dumbest champion.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:43 PM PST

    literally all of them just stand and spam. not even try during a fight bc all they know how to do is spam their broadside. dredge takes a skilled match and completely ruins it because he makes it impossible to hold a point. TDM is worse because he's everywhere at one time, it's dumb.

    of course our flanks have a hell of a time getting him bc he's posted up with the support usually and then disappears in his shortcut.

    hey dredge players, there's more to this game than standing and holding a single button. and don't act like i don't see you maxing deft hands weirdos

    submitted by /u/bvbyscorpio666
    [link] [comments]

    Came from overwatch now on paladins

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:22 AM PST

    I always thought paladins was a shit game and a rip-off of overwatch. Like i thought people defending paladins were in my opinion just kids who couldn't pay for the real game...

    Boy was i wrong. I played ow for 3 years or so slightly after release and i had fun in the beginning but it just got more shitty and shitty. No fun updates shit heroes like torb and symetria, on console it is shit to play against that imo. And the lack of content was shit, and then 222 came and cue times went up for dps so i played a lot of tank and support, wich both have 6 heroes so not many options to choose from and some are just better than others..

    But here an paladins, so many heroes, so many abilities, custimisation, exciting worlds, fun gameplay, damn shit i love it.

    I was an idiot for assuming what i did. This isnt the lesser ow this is an interesting, fun, exciting game with superfun gameplay. I love it.

    I hope more dumbasspeople like me will realise this and start to play this and see it is superfun!

    submitted by /u/hondenbaas
    [link] [comments]

    Egyptian Queen Pepper by DimWitDog

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:38 PM PST

    Increase the Rankes requirements and make them harsher than what they were back in the day

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:36 PM PST

    I think I can speak for most people at least from Plat+ and placement games, that I'm tired of getting people who don't know the basics just rush into ranked and ruin the game for 4 other players because they're inexperienced enough to play. Why allow them to play Ranked so fast ? They don't know any better it isn't completely their fault. I an just baffled how in Diamond games and Masters players can get matched up with people who don't know the difference between point tank and off tank, who can only play 1 or 2 classes or specific champions and nothing else, people who I don't know if they got any champ at level 10 properly let alone multiple of them. And the amount of players who are too incompetent to touch the point for overtime is infuriating.

    So to fix this to at least a certain extent, bring back Ranked requirements. Actual requirements, as in achieve a certain higher account level, have a certain amount of Champions from each class and have them at a certain level etc. I'm tired of seeing people who quite literally don't know what they're doing while playing in ranked. If anything some people go to ranked in hopes of getting better players who want to actually try and win the game instead of stay in base after losing 1 point.

    submitted by /u/ChameleonBr0
    [link] [comments]

    This is why I enjoy Paladins

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:49 AM PST

    At the end he felt ephiphany

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 12:08 PM PST

    Are limited skins truly limited forever?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:30 PM PST

    I feel like that's bad for business? It's already hard to find the skins you want in the right chests. I would straight up pay for skins but half the ones I want are limited. I wasn't able to play this game last year as I was super busy moving and with college. It seems i missed all the skins I wanted :(

    submitted by /u/AuraJuice
    [link] [comments]

    When can I stop playing with bots?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:18 PM PST

    Haven't played this game for a year, started on a new account,
    I'm level 5 and have been just queue'd up with bots every game, teammates and opponents.

    submitted by /u/gloriousexecution
    [link] [comments]

    This only happens when you don't buy wrecker against him

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:54 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment