• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 25, 2020

    Paladins Paladins: Drugs of the Realm

    Paladins Paladins: Drugs of the Realm


    Paladins: Drugs of the Realm

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Reimagining Character Selection Screen - Finished!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    miracles happened that game

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Sha Lin: Weak, easy to counter, hard to play effectively and bugged. Imagine using this garbage in the actual meta lul

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Give them hell! Stealthy kill

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    whats your current mood?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    And this ladies and gentlemen is why I hate playing off tanks

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    He survived hell

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    I just wanted the unicorn

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    If I’m gonna play frontline I at least want a support my man

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Who do I need to talk to get the pepper skin, or any remix skin other than maeve or seris for that matter.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    I have achieved infinite ammo

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Don't f*ck with trees...

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    Paladins Collectible Figures : Help Needed!!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    Improve Combat feedback.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Last patch they changed combat feedback a bit, meaning, the sound of hitting shots and the damage numbers on your screen, which in my opinion was for the worse, I gave it a bit of time to get used to it, but it still feels awful.

    Now, I know they don't take much feedback into account, specialy lately, but I still want to try and make a difference, I've been here since 2017, I am now lvl 999 with nearly 5k hours on steam, so I do care a lot about this game.

    This new combat feedback feels worse to me for the folowing reasons:

    • It's too silent: I get it is suposed to be louder for high damage and quieter for low damage hits. but this also means that if you are playing a character such as Koga, that deals his damage with tons low damage shots, you can barely hear the "hit" sound, the SMGs are louder, and that messes up tracking so much, feels awful to play those types of characters.
    • The numbers popping up in random places: It looks cute, I guess, but what I think the devs didn't realise is that those damage numbers are valuable information when playing blasters, DoT, or even tracking champs, what I mean is, when you are tracking someone with Grohk for instance, you can adjust your aim based both on Sound and Visual clues, such as the numbers, when they are consistent like before, it made making small corrections in your aim easier, since it actet as an anchor, but now they are popping all over the place and you just can't understand what is really going on, like, am I perfectly on target? did I move my mouse a bit to the right? to the left? should I correct this? or was this just the game placing numbers in random places?

    My solution would be, to either add a slider to let us change the volume of combat feedback at will independent of other effects volume, or simply pump it up a bit so I can hear it over the sound of my own guns. And as for the numbers, either add and option to turn off the cute "numbers all over the place" thing, or atleast reduce this effect a lil' bit.

    I get that it may feel like nitpicking, but it's the smallest of things that can have the biggest impacts and that is one of those things to me. Thanks for listening to me TED talk.

    TL;DR: New combat feedback = silent and inconsistent, pls change s2

    submitted by /u/LuxenVulpie
    [link] [comments]

    Raum - "Mecha Demon" (Skin Concept)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    Makoa choices

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    The Thief and The Greed by Zeitzbach on DA (day 9 of weekend Pip art.)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Ranked Troll

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    A lot of people are not pressing join/pick a champion when they're playing ranked.In my opinion,I think that this happens because the punishments are small,they're like: "Let's troll this and the next round just 1 hour of diserter" Yesterday in Europe,this happened the entire day,starting from morning to night. Maybe the problem will be fixed if the developers will make longer punishments like 10 days,not 3 minutes. Thanks !

    submitted by /u/TheBluXD
    [link] [comments]

    Paladins' hitbox are...

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    Sir Corvus

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Ying and Sha-Lin Lore

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Are they a couple? Are they dating? I mean it happened a funny stuff while I was playing with her and against an enemy Sha-Lin. As soon as he kills her, he asks her if she is doing something later. Was he trying to invite her to go out or something else?

    submitted by /u/tmdss93
    [link] [comments]

    “nEeD hEaLiNg”

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment