• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 11, 2020

    Paladins I promise i didn't pay to level up, I'm just bad

    Paladins I promise i didn't pay to level up, I'm just bad


    I promise i didn't pay to level up, I'm just bad

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Golden Grover and Sha Lin REWORK

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    Playing Ash be like

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    when you're below 30% health "enemy maeve"

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Wait, no! Terminus, the Furia didn't do it!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    TRASH!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    The Rookie....

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    When they first added the commendation system I never thought I would get this. I'm so happy <3

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    Braindead champion smh

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    Io gameplay, i gotta say, this was too perfect �� poor buck just wanted to kill me

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Accurate

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Sorry had to repost because I wrote character not champion

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    i present to you Eventide Pip

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Guard your dreams.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Shoutout To The Last Pick Drogoz Who I Thought Was Gonna Be Trash

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Found a plot hole regarding Skye's poor in game posture

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    Just judging from what I've seen of her in game she has a strong case of lumbar lordosis. According to the lore she is wealthy and so should have access to treatments. Poor posture will definitely affect her paladins assassination capabilities so I don't see why she wouldn't try to fix it.

    submitted by /u/Pm_me_your_doggo_plz
    [link] [comments]

    Hexafire vs. Magical barrier?!?! (An idea suggested by friend of mine. ����)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    When you’re playing on the PTS

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    I think this was his way of saying "go Buck yourself"

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    New Atlas buff he does now stop the time permanent

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Paladins won't go next after champion purchase

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    Why did they remove so many voice lines from the game? Looks like the most pointless change to the game I've seen since I started playing in 2016. It's like trading a $100 bill for a $50 one, you only lose and gain nothing for it.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    I'm late for the party because I didn't play the game due to unbearable performance issues (which mostly still exist to this day apparently) and I am extremely disappointed to see many voice commands removed from the game. Did they give any reason for that?

    VGS is arguably one of the best features I've ever seen in any game. It greatly enhances immersion and allows for amazing interactions between players. It's just pure fun mechanic. Removing it is a minus. It's making the game worse. There is no benefit, no gain, no positive side. It's like having a game that looks beautiful and can run 200 fps on a toaster and making it look garbage while substantially increasing the PC requirements. it's just worsening the product while gaining nothing in exchange. It's like having a $100 bill and selling it for a $50 one. It's not good.

    I can't even start to imagine why they'd do it especially since it appears that they were chosen completely randomly. "Setting an ambush" was a very rare command I never played with and I think it was never skin specific but then there is "quiet", "please", "nice job", "bye" "stay here" "save yourself" which were useful and you could combo them with many others. Responding with quiet to someone else spamming other commands was cool, saying please after asking for heal was kinda cute. "Save yourself" was very useful when the team was zoning and I used it very often to good effect I think. "Stay here" was fun and sometimes I'd combo it with "I'll attack" to make it sound as if I was intending to win only by myself. You may think it's not the greatest humour but it was humorous nonetheless. And doing voice lines combos with characters like infernal Seris was just pure joy and you couldn't help feeling her voice lines were tailored for that exact purpose. But now it's limited. And don't get me wrong, it's not like I wasn't just goofing around with voice commands neglecting the game. I used to be a high master when I was playing ranked. I say it in case someone thought it's a rant from a troll or something.

    How many people were actually going around and complaining about VGS? How many people were saying "Pls evil mojo, remove these commands or the whole vgs, please please?" What problem exactly does this fix? Has anyone ever asked for that?

    Quite the opposite, I think people love little interactions like these. If you go to Overwatch sub, which in comparison to OW has a very stunted voice command system, you'll find some of the most highly voted posts are those which are about dialogue interactions between characters. In comparison to Paladins these interactions suck balls but people still enjoy them. And here Evil Mojo is like "nah, we did too good, we have to change stuff"

    The only issue I can imagine that is related to VGS is the ability to spam it, but even then 1. There is a maximum number of commands you can use in quick succession 2. You can mute that person, 3. It wasn't that common issue and that comes from someone with 2000 hours of game time, 4. As long as there is at least one command you can spam that one command so removing random voice lines solves nothing.

    One person in a random match lobby said it was something about "mean" commands but given the examples of removed commands I provided it's clearly not the case. The meanest of the bunch was probably "quiet" but even then 1. it's still barely, just barely mean if at all and only under some circumstances 2. It was usually used as a response to actually mean people spamming brainlessly commands out of spite so to remove this ability is basically supportive of those spammers. 3. In a game where actual harassment in chat is so common and people don't get banned for it, in a game where lewd skins and Pepper death card exist, and in a game where there are still many commands one could consider mean, somehow I don't think they'd be so pious to make a decision based on this train of thought. But like I said, it was only something that a random person in a random lobby said so I'm giving this detailed response just as a formality since I don't think this is what's actually going on.

    At least with cards unbound there was a financial incentive, they knew they could cash in on so many impatient kids wanting to get an edge which was unethical as hell in my opinion and hurting the game overall in the long run but at least you could point out a reason for such a decision. In this case however, there appears to be none.

    What is it then? I'm not gonna lie, I don't think there exists a sensible explanation that would convince me it was a good decision but well let's give it a try.

    submitted by /u/ZenekPr0
    [link] [comments]

    Hol Up

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment