• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 15, 2020

    Paladins Caption this

    Paladins Caption this


    Caption this

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Since they fixed the emotes bug I used to do, here is a little compilation

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    "My time has come"

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Bing bong, ur life gone.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    Low effort meme for today

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Rampant Blooming suck, i miss Efflorescence :/

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    Can we please exchange these extra chests?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    This is for all you Andro mains out there

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Firebrand Tyra

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Holding a point with Ash is honestly the most fun I've had as a frontline so far.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    A moji I drew feel free to give feed back

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    inkedtober day 15 chibi lian steals another crown

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Term with resilience counters Atlas

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    The power trio

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    Moji

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Bad meme based on GC Vora voice line

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    I HATE CLONES

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    How satisfying is it to catch the little brat who wouldn’t stop flanking you

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    I'm fully convinced that this (and all other Hi-Rez games) took YEARS off of my lifespan

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    (this post is a very angry rant and is probably incoherent so feel free to ignore)

    (edit because I actually sounded like an idiot. english hard)

    I'm also convinced that this game has made me hate children with names like jose.gonzalez.2007, who for some reason all exclusively play Viktor and fail to buy anything and then have the audacity to say "noob team" after a game they went 2/23/7 on.

    Another thing that pisses me off is when nobody else on the team buys Illuminate (or even just y'know turns around when they hear the decloak or callout) against a level 28 Skye.

    And, better yet, when the last guy takes 40 seconds to pick a THIRD flank. It's getting to the point where I have to main support and frontlines because otherwise the games would be all flank/damage all the time.

    Speaking of, I just love getting shouted at by the Maeve who just died at the enemy spawn for heals, while we haven't even capped point yet.

    And when the ENTIRE team pushes up leaving a Jenos/Grover alone to cap point, no matter how many times i spam VAG (Contest the Objective!). They usually all die, leaving me in a 1v5. Of course, support caps while team zones. I get that. It's a lot easier to do that when the team is built right and isn't just feeding with 3 flanks who can't seem to hit the broadside of a barn.

    And when sometimes you can't even get into a game because of that Hi-Rez Game Design(TM) where it'll just crash after champ select, or it keeps matching with somehow the same moron who waits out the timer, kicking me back to lobby, or, worse yet, when it finalizes a game, then it kicks you to menu with no error or message, but you are still in the game. Of course, the team then report you for leaving and you get a penalty.

    Also when the enemy team picks Moji. Full stop. That's it.

    Ranked is full of a bunch of idiots too that do ALL of the above. (though I have met some pretty cool dudes there)

    I would go on about my niggles and other irratations regarding Smite and RoCo as well but that's outside the scope of this sub.

    I still love these games (not so much Hi-Rez as a company, but that's also outside the scope of the sub) but I am fully convinced that these games are going to lead me to an early grave. I felt the need to vent this to somebody before I redwall for the 50000000th time this year.

    Have a great October <3

    submitted by /u/BlazeFrag
    [link] [comments]

    (TUTORIAL) how to consistently frag Vivian as a flank champion

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    What happens to paladins champions of the realm all I see is paladins

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    It's sad enough that classic paladins champions of the realm game modes have been taken out of the game and maps got smaller. Okay here me out I like the new ui look and all the cool things being added such as skins and little events but why you gotta remove champions of the realm from everything even the menu ain't got it no more maybe I'm just being stupid and yeah saying paladins is easier and quicker but without champions of the realm I just don't feel like I'm playing the same game I fel deeply in love with back in 2016 I wouldn't even of gotten into pc gaming if it wasn't for paladins champions of the realm

    submitted by /u/ItsRqzl
    [link] [comments]

    is light forge a filler card? (furia)

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    what the title says

    in case you're wondering, this card reduces the cooldown of pyre strike by 5 seconds and it triggers once every 20 seconds (-3 seconds per card level up to 12 second internal cooldown reduction)

    i see some people running it at like 1 or 2, but personally i find it kinda pointless, like one extra beam every 20 seconds sounds good on paper, since an extra beam is an extra beam, but there's this one bug (and i thought it was intentional but hirez said it was a bug) that makes it so this card triggers WHILE pyre strike is still up, so by the time this card procs you won't even notice... i feel like at such low level wings of wrath does a similar job more effectively and at times you actually really need it when someone gets the jump on you

    is there a good reason to run it as a filler card?

    submitted by /u/demiank1
    [link] [comments]

    Weird bug. Punched Ruam in the dick, cancelled his ult

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment