• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    Paladins Casuals be like..

    Paladins Casuals be like..


    Casuals be like..

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    After the lull.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    maeve and ying on a stargazing date

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    pip is a chad

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Kinda hard to get the skins you want when they are never for sale.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Mlg Pip by insinirate on Deviantart, day 8 of weekend Pip art

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Dire Dire Buck

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Stealth Grass, Aggression, Essence and Payload. But, however, no one talks about this.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    What Doesn't Kill Me... Better Start Running

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    Overwatch player looking to transition

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    My PC can no longer run Overwatch, and it honestly might be for the better, because the game has gotten quite stale for me. I've dabbled in the game a bit before, and have even purchased the character pack. My issue is, I just get kind of overwhelmed with learning a whole new set of characters all over again, and it's also the card system in the game which give me a bit of anxiety. Picking different skills is fine for me in a single player game with no pressure, but in a multiplayer game where how well you perform can entirely depend on the skills you choose, I get extremely nervous.

    Any tips how I can ease into the game? I wanna acclimate myself to it and I really want to get into it more. Thanks for reading :)

    submitted by /u/therealDiggyTurtle
    [link] [comments]

    Pyre Warrior Drogoz Small Redesign

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Stayin' Alive

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    Is this a flank?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    I was chilling in bot matches then this weird bug happened, someone knows a fix?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Unplayable nowdays

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    Sacrifice io played right.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    I was playing a casual match so I don't really expect much from people.

    All of a sudden I hear a drogoz ult so I immediately turn around and run away obviously.

    Then all of the sudden I see drogoz coming for me, my life flashed before my eyes.

    This badass io came out of nowhere and took the hit, I just had to commend this dude and add him.

    I don't have high expectations from players these days but this dude really surprised me, finally someone that truly understands how to utilize his character kit to its full extent

    submitted by /u/heavyRain9291
    [link] [comments]

    What champions seem really easy but are actually super complicated?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    For me it's Dredge. Most low level Dredges just spam Broadside on point. I've fought Dredges who literally know where I am before I know, making them so hard to flank.

    submitted by /u/rxvXP
    [link] [comments]

    Releasing the open purchase, to all Pip's cosmetic, would improve their cosmetic sales.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    First time posting here. Almost had a heart attack during this (look at my health bar)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    What's the most satisfying thing you have done in paladins ?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    In my opinion it's winning a 4v5 match after the enemy team gets arrogant and starts to emote to taunt you.

    submitted by /u/heavyRain9291
    [link] [comments]

    Magical Girl Io. Based on Mechiiko's concept.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    my tier list opinion (pc) - ready to get flamed :D

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    Insufferable state of the game

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    I'm not sure how everyone's experience has been but it has been god awful for me. I've played this game for a pretty long time to experience it's worst and best times but this is some bullshit.

    I can't play for more than 5 matches without crashing. Sometimes, I can't even get into a match before the game crashes from loading some models. Let alone that, the game doesn't even close itself and locks up my pc with some sort of memory leak that makes everything unable to function like my task manager or Ctrl+alt+del and every single time I have to force reset my computer. Not only that, it soft resets my steam every single time.

    I've had it up to here for real, is anyone having this bullshit?

    submitted by /u/Kaxology
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment