• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 20, 2020

    Paladins Seris "Flower goddess" [fan skin concept]

    Paladins Seris "Flower goddess" [fan skin concept]


    Seris "Flower goddess" [fan skin concept]

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Firebomb vs Badass Ultimate

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Absolute Truth

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Paladins: Pip [post apocalypse skin concept sketch]

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Console paladins in a nutshell

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    facts

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    I drew Corvus in the Cancel OB64 style

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Unpopular opinion

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    I mean, I guess it's better if you literally never heal anyone...

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    Maybe next time moji

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    Inara on her wall

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    It's time to have 3 bans in ranked

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Hi there.

    With Corvus, now there are 45 playable champions in the game. So I think it's about time to have 3 bans per side (6 total) in ranked. Just to remind you guys, the 2 bans-per-team was implemented over 2 years ago (open beta 68). Since then, 10 more champions were added to the Realm (if my math is correct).

    And I can give a reason to have 3-bans: there are 45 champions but only about half (20-ish) champions are really played in ranked. And when you jump to higher ELOs (diamond+), the champion poll is even more restricted because most players will try to choose the optimal champions (ie, the meta). So if we have more bans, a champion who is-good-but-not-THAT-good will have a chance to be chosen. Who knows, maybe Lex will become meta... ok, that was too much.

    ​

    Please, post something if you agree with this, it's the only way to make EvilMojo implement this suggestion.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Rand0mPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    He Seriously needs more skins....

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    Don't you wanna play anymore?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    IO fan art. Had a lot of fun drawing this, hope you like it!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Why tf i gotta hunt someone with more hp then me? Im lost

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    It was both funny and devastating

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    I hate Talus so MUCH

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    TALUS is the STINKIEST champion in the entire game. He is TERRIBLE! I very strongly dislike his stupid gun, his ultimate, & his stinky tail. He is truly the most annoying champion I will ever witness. I would rather 1v1 Raum every single day for the rest of my life than play a standard seige game with Talus on the enemy team because he is just that terrible. If you main Talus, you are WEIRD. Goodnight

    submitted by /u/_gem__
    [link] [comments]

    ngl farming in bot matches is pretty epic

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Why is Vivian Skin works fine on PS4 but not on PC?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    just me who love this bug?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    It’s true

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    Moji needs more skins, Can they just replace Moji with a tiny Lian, Maeve or Ying and then just skin those?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Unpopular Opinion

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    I have been playing paladins for almost 3 years over 3 platforms and not once have I seen a 60,000 gold champion go down to 30,000 gold after time. I just think when they release a new champion a 60,000 champion should go down to 30,000

    submitted by /u/samuelb103
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment