• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    Paladins Destruction 100

    Paladins Destruction 100


    Destruction 100

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Maid Cassie & Kitty Zigs

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    People! What if the mal'damba snake was a ferret? Now i need a skin to throw a Ferret in my enemies.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    Damage meta in a nutshell

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Drawtober 2020; Ancient Ritual ft. Raum

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    Karne’s edgy son

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Here's an art of Evie with Casual Cozy Winter clothes. With October almost over, Its time to put on your cozy sweaters and welcome Winter, hope you like it

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Just one relaxing game please

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Cutetober 18 - Stars

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Battlesuit Angel and Battlesuit Godslayer

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Gotta melt those tanks

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    An Absolute Mad Lad

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    inkedtober day 24 chibi lian got a new hat

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    Come on man you gotta finish it

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    I hate Ruckus. (I can kill Ruckus easily, don't get me wrong, but I hate the annoyance.)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    Support mains are becoming more and more snowflakey and I blame this sub

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    You can't even ask for heals just 1 time without being bombarded with trash talk from supports

    People don't seem to get that the "support is always right is just a meme" and players are taking this meme seriously

    Can we just kill this meme already

    submitted by /u/heavyRain9291
    [link] [comments]

    Am I living in some kind of support utopia or are certain people on this subreddit exaggerating a lot?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    Per the title, sometimes (all the time) I read posts on this subreddit complaining about shit teammates, and a lot of the time the writer writes as if this is some kind of widespread problem endemic to support teammates. I also read lots of comments that basically say, "I play support because other players can't be trusted to do it right," and I'm left very confused. Like what? How is it possible for so many players to be bad at playing support, and for you to be conveniently getting them all on your team? I basically never have these issues that people say so casually.

    Are you guys seriously having terrible supports in most matches you have? I play 15-20 hours a week and I genuinely cannot remember the last time I had a smoothbrain teammate; meanwhile some people are out here recalling specific anecdotes where some other player did literally everything wrong (and making very sure to "naturally" include the fact that OP themself was doing above average to carrying). If I didn't play the game and only browsed the subreddit I would think that 90% of the playerbase is gravel ranked. Slightly unrelated, but a lot of these complaints also boil down to "they picked item/loadout/talent that isn't meta grrr player bad," which, uh, ok meta whores.

    I also don't get the whole "x class is the most/so toxic" and other variations. I get that this is a MOBA shooter and sometimes it feels like there's always a deranged toddler typing away at you, but literally 90% of the people I encounter in games either straight up never talk or say like 10 words total. How are people coming across so many """toxic""" people that they have all these stories about them?

    I wanna know, do I live in a sort of magical matchmaking queue where somehow most players, including supports, are #average? Or is it just a vocal minority on this subreddit that doesn't realize that there are four other people on their team and need to validate themselves on the internet because they just went 2-8-0 in Onslaught?

    submitted by /u/Alkason
    [link] [comments]

    oof

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    Why does my game look like this? It adds like an echo effect to alot of glowing effects and its annoying.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    Paladins Skye speed painting with ink

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Since Vivian is about to get some nerfs, can anyone here explain to me why this card still untouched? Only a few champions can cleanse this effect if you destroy the drone you still revealed if you kill Vivian you still revealed and it's not even countered by resilience. This card is really unfair.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    When was the last time they had the Cute and Cuddly chest, I’ve been trying to get the skin I want from this but I haven’t been on in a long time so I have zero-clue when this was last seen in the game, anyone knows when this was last here? Thanks!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Please just anything else tomorrow.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment